Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show

2/15/06 - Update!

The Squirrel: 0
The Ant - WON!

Finally - the little knawing beast has been captured and relocated! As he and I drove to the lake this evening I explained it was nothing personal, but he was not welcome back in our garage. I think he understood. He bolted the instant I opened the trap door and headed for his new home - wherever that might be as long as it's not my house!

For those of you following the "Squirrel in the Garage" Gold Medal Event, here are the latest standings:

Squirrel: 3
Humans: 0

The little bugger has thrice tripped the have-a-heart trap but somehow Houdinis his/her way out. We know it's still out there - we can hear it snickering.

If this keeps up we're going to have to call for back ups. Anyone have ane email address for Wile E Coyote?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home